12.02.2011

i am a very happy girl.

this morning i woke up at 5:30am and travelled 5 blocks to planet fitness and cycled my way through the morning news. bliss.

yesterday i got off work and walked outside to dark gloominess, but was quickly consoled by the 700,000 lights that greeted me as i walked to my car. bliss.

then i went to the temple and still got home by 6pm. bliss.

i had the BEST idea for the BEST gift for the BEST girl. bliss.

oh, and i spent the night with my christmas tree.






isn't she BEAUTIFUL?


this is my happy face.
bliss.

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

love the new blog look... and your tree is beautiful!

paige. said...

this makes me so happy! i amso jealous of your urban lifestyle. sounds...blissful. and your tree is to DIE for. so adorb.

Bow Baby said...

Your tree is so YOU. I love it!

Bow Baby said...

P.S. It's Aundrea, but I'm using our daughter's account right now...

Mark said...

I just love everything about you!