6.28.2013

i'm off ...


in just a few hours i'll be on my way to my favorite vacation spot. i've been looking forward to this 10 day trip all year! 

so if you're looking you can find me: 
- eating good food (mad pita, the egg & i, pizza factory ... and then arugula & fennel salads with shredded parmesan, sweet & sour chicken stir-fry, classic st george sandwiches, fish with veggie pancakes ... i could go on. mmm.)
- hiking at red cliffs and sipping on swig (both of which will be NEW st george experiences for me)
- shoppin'
- seeing mary poppins at tuacahn
- vegas baby!
- visiting the temple
- shuffling to the sounds of poolside, 1960
- swimming swimming swimming (wearing my new swimsuit in the process)

in closing i have to add that i'm 
SORELY DEVASTATINGLY SADDENED
by the fact that we are missing the social event of the year, taylorsville dayzz. HERE is the list of festivities if you'd like to go in my stead.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I hope you've already checked a few things off the St. George list and are having a great time :)