1.21.2012

grandma eleanor.

i'm happy to announce the reuniting of my grandpa jack to my grandma eleanor this morning at 6:00am.


"and now if christ had not come into the world, speaking of things to come as though they had already come, there could have been no redemption. and if christ had not risen from the dead, or have broken the bands of death that the grave should have no victory, and that death should have no sting, there could have been no resurrection. 

but there is a resurrection, therefore the grave hath no victory, and the sting of death is swallowed up in christ

he is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death."

mosiah 16:6-9


glad to have this knowledge today.

5 comments:

wjmom said...

I'm sorry for your loss, but I join with you in celebrating KNOWLEDGE and JOYFUL REUNIONS. God bless you and your family!

Jessica said...

My condolences...

I'm grateful that God has given us this knowledge of life after death and eternal families.

RochelleHaddad said...

It's hard to lose someone you love, but it makes it easier knowing that Heavenly Father has a beautiful plan for all of us and we can be with the ones we love again. I love you, Courtney. Know that I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

brittney said...

this is one of the sweetest posts I've ever read. Thanks for putting this into perspective.

brittney said...

also I love you