5.04.2012

odds/ends.


  • i'm in the process of training myself to think this way.
  • been really into simple gold rings as of late, loving these.
  • my next l'occitane purchase is going to be this. imagine how great my life will be when i bathe in shower oil and lounge in shea butter. you'll wanna touch me.
  • another great escape to by note to self.
  • did i mention i've taken up watercolor? which strikes-out another of my 24 things.
  • discovered a new fashion blog that i am really diggin, atlantic-pacific. tres chic. 
  • cute cinco de mayo post


have a good weekend/feliz cinco de mayo!

{the most cinco-de-mayo-ie picture i have.}

2 comments:

Annie and Steven Hamilton said...

No way! We are twins! I bought myself a watercolor set with birthday money!

courtney wightman said...

let's be artists! ... TOGETHER!