3.28.2014

it's spring!


just made this ^^^ my facebook header.
guys, it's spring!

making > this list
cooking > chipotle burritos, habit burgers, and dask's souvlaki
drinking > guess
reading > the continuous atonement by brad wilcox
wanting > my tax return!
looking > at always be knolling
playing > covet!
wasting > time color-coding my apps
wishing > it was swimming weather already
enjoying > dusk at 8 pm
waiting > impatiently for my next st george trip
liking > evening bike rides/finding any excuse to ride my bike
wondering > when my time change hang over will wear off
loving > this swimsuit
hoping > my week includes multiple trips to planet fitness (have you guys ever done red light therapy?)
marveling > at how short our winter was here in utah
needing > more clothes ... i feel like i've been wearing the same shirt for 5 years
smelling > LILACS YA'LL!
wearing > paige's shirt. 4th day straight. see what i'm saying about new clothes???
following > a bunch of barbers on instagram. i love it.
knowing > things will work out
thinking > i need to cook more (see "cooking")
feeling > sick of dating
bookmarking > smoothie cleanse recipes
opening > the door to my long time triathlon goal. SEPTEMBER!
giggling > at this baby trashing a bar in las palmas

** thanks to marie for this lovely list

1 comment:

paige. said...

great list. great inspiration. love that suit. and love you.