You have to go see multinoma (sp?) falls. It's in the Columbia river gorge! That is seriously my favorite place on earth! It's so pretty, peaceful, and relaxing!
You have to go see multinoma (sp?) falls. It's in the Columbia river gorge! That is seriously my favorite place on earth! It's so pretty, peaceful, and relaxing!
bah! excellent choice :) just the temple, that's the only place I can remember going. oh, and there's a donut shop that serves maple bars with bacon on them. and there's a bookstore.
4 comments:
You have to go see multinoma (sp?) falls. It's in the Columbia river gorge! That is seriously my favorite place on earth! It's so pretty, peaceful, and relaxing!
You have to go see multinoma (sp?) falls. It's in the Columbia river gorge! That is seriously my favorite place on earth! It's so pretty, peaceful, and relaxing!
bah! excellent choice :) just the temple, that's the only place I can remember going. oh, and there's a donut shop that serves maple bars with bacon on them. and there's a bookstore.
that's all I've got
That donut shop is called voodoo donuts. There's a science center too! I love Portland. My dad grew up around there so we've been there many times!
Post a Comment