6.09.2011

cheerfully do all things that lie in our power.

"in short, to 'always remember him' means that we do not live our lives in fear. we know that challenges, disappointments, and sorrows will come to each of us in different ways, but we also know that in the end, because of our divine advocate, all things can be made to work together for our good . it is the faith expressed so simply by president gordon b. hinckley when he would say, 'things will work out.' when we always remember the savior, we can 'cheerfully do all things that lie in our power,' confident that his power and love for us will see us through."

-d todd christoffersen.

{christ in gethsemane - carl bloch}

i'm rarely overtly religious in this setting, but i thought i should share an article with you. it is primarily about the sacrament, our desire to be one with god and to always remmeber him. important stuff.
i love it.
 and i am what i love!

1 comment:

Annie and Steven Hamilton said...

I thought I commented on this... but apparently I didn't. But I want one of those cupcakes at the top there, even though I just went to a wedding and ate about 30 of them. Weight Watchers will kick me out if I'm not careful.