4.21.2014

currently loving ...

currentlyloving

i've been going to a new yoga class, a HOT one. well, it's only 85 degrees and like 30 percent humidity but it's simultaneously kicking my butt and centering my chakra. i love it soso much.
bonus:  you get your first week free so come join me!

$1, di, thanks go to audrey and shelby ellsworth.

- one too many ipad games ...

- this cover
crossing my fingers i can hear it live tomorrow.

- DASK'S!
i could live there. paige and i have this joke:  after we saw mr. peabody and sherman she remarked "i wish mr. peabody was my dad", which escalated to "i wish my dad was a dog" and eventually to "i wish dask's was my dad." you know those jokes between you and your siblings? you guys think it's the funniest thing ever and everyone else doesn't get it? i love that. also i love dask's.

- wes anderson
but mostly just fantastic mr. fox.

- mad men & vampire diaries
sorry if that last one throws off your perception of me. i just can't help myself.

- eating smoothies for meals
here's my favorite:
1 cup milk
1-2 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp honey
1 teaspoon cocoa
a handful of ice cubes
(sometimes i throw in a banana for health's sake)

- coming up with the "ideal courtney"
she came to me in a dream the other night:  i had just ordered my meal at sarabeth's on the upper west side. i was all alone. but i was really really happy. and then i instagrammed my food.
^^^ DREAM LIFE!

- this quote:
"just let go. let go of how you thought your life should be, and embrace the life that is trying to work its way into your consciousness."
- caroline myss

No comments: