dark constellation by christine tillman.
another year, another list of things i wanna do.
2. take an art class.
4. go to a barre class.
6. visit versailles.
7. eat gelato in italy.
8. meet moses.
10. do time magazine's 20-minute rule.
11. discover the best candy to popcorn combination.
12. learn how to golf and/or play tennis.
14. get a passport.
15. do something i don't want to do.
17. cook all the things on this list, and cook them well.
20. watch all the oscar best picture winners.
21. make chocolate croissants.
22. swim in a natural body of water.
24. stay at a dude ranch, do dude ranch things.
25. take a trip via train.
26. solve a mystery.
27. find a good luck charm.
i wonder how long i'll keep this gig up ...
wish me luck!

2 comments:
First off, Happy Birthday! I hope its the best thing. Second, I love this list as usual. I love how goal oriented you are...you inspire me. Third, a link to a google doc? I'm stealing your idea. Love ya!
We will be moving to AZ at the end of this year. Come and see me and i"ll help you make some of those yummy foods on your list. Maybe there's a train into Prescott?
Post a Comment